Tuesday 2 July 2013

New week, new book!

After years of hard work I'm happy to announce you can find one of my novels on Amazon Kindle e-books !  It's my sci-fi novel The Forever Ones, which is the first of a trilogy called The Iduna Project.  If you liked The Hunger Games you'll like this one.  It has drama, action, adventure and - yes - romance!  You can access the book at my Amazon author page.  It's available in all countries but only on Kindle right now.  Read it, review it and let me know how you like it.  You can send messages to me at the Amazon author page.
For all you history buffs interested in my novel Unnatural -  my agent has finally submitted it to US publishers so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I'll let you know what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THE LONG CON": RESEARCHING THE NIGHT SIDE:

  Pre-writing: The   Research Stage When a new story idea is formulating in my head, the first thing I do is pick out a beautiful notebook, ...