Sunday 8 September 2013

FINDING THE PITMAN'S DAUGHTER



Today's post is just a quick one. I'll be putting something longer out next week! For my Canadian followers, I just want to let you know how to find a PRINT/PAPERBACK version of THE PITMAN'S DAUGHTER. Go to Amazon.com to buy it here (direct link to my page). You'll find the reasonable price of $12.95 +postage.
If you go on Amazon.ca they're charging about $32 and I have no clue why.  That's not the price I fixed.  Customers on Amazon.co.uk are fine. The price is the one I set. Otherwise, if you live in my city, both of my books, THE FOREVER ONES and THE PITMAN'S DAUGHTER will be available at the wonderful McNally Robinson Bookstore. The Forever Ones is there now in the Teens section and The Pitman's Daughter will be available there next week.
Pay a visit to your local bookstore and ask about my books. They can order them if you ask OR you can get them to contact me directly and I'll supply them.  It's a complicated business but that's the publishing industry for you nowadays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THE LONG CON": RESEARCHING THE NIGHT SIDE:

  Pre-writing: The   Research Stage When a new story idea is formulating in my head, the first thing I do is pick out a beautiful notebook, ...